If you're not caught up with Breaking Bad, don't read any further. If you are, then here goes...
* Everyone's forgotten about Ted, but I think he will come back to haunt Skylar. Ted only cares about himself. Depending on how you look at it, Skylar has bailed him out of
* When the series ends, Walt Jr. and Holly will live with Aunt Marie. As I mentioned above, I don't think Mom's gonna be around much longer. She'll be in police custody, or worse.
* Pretty obvious that Walt's gonna go "Rambo" on Jack and his crew. But this will have to be several weeks (if not months) down the line. (Walt still needs to grow his hair back, and the White house stills need to get thrashed.) When he does, and after the dust settles, there will be two men left standing - Walt & Jesse.
* Aaron Paul has said his favorite "Bitch" of all-time comes in this last season. And when it comes, we'll KNOW why it's his favorite. The writers of the show are doing just about everything they can to make us hate Walt. His confession to Jesse about Jane was a great example of that. I don't see him getting away with that. There's always been the thought in the back out our minds, that at some point, Walt was going to pay for all the mind-games he's played with Jesse, and for the all the hell he's put him through. I think that time is coming. Jesse's final "Bitch" will come as he either A) Kills Walt or B) Says it to Walt's face, as he watches Walt die.
* By now, there should be no doubt in any of our minds that Walter will die in the final episode. The only question is how. The ending that is most appropriate and true to the character, is for Walt to kill himself. One of Walt's most driving forces is his need to control things. He's spoken many times of making his own choices and doing things on his own terms. I think he'll go out that way - On his own terms. In fact, the show's creator Vince Gilligan has pretty much confirmed this. The only doubt I have of this happening, is what I said about Jesse above.
* In regards to the ricin, I think that's for
OR - WAIT!
* Jack's crew will kill Walt's remaining family - Skylar, Walt Jr., Holly, and Marie. But Walt will be the prime suspect. This will cause Walt to come out of hiding to seek revenge. It will also explain why Carol was so freaked out in the driveway. Why would Jack's crew do this? Probably
In my perfect world, the most appropriate Breaking Bad at this point, would be this - Walt's remaining family dies, and Jesse kills Walt.
No matter what the outcome, Breaking Bad has never disappointed me, and there's little doubt that these final two episodes will live up to their hype.