WHEN: Friday, May 17, 2013 @ 6pm (Gates Open @ 5pm)WHERE: Stramler Park in Bakersfield, CA -> map itMoving from the Brighthouse Networks Amphitheatre was out of our control. We could either do it someplace else, or not do it at all. Hope you're happy we're keeping it going!
That being said, Stramler Park holds THOUSANDS of people.Which translates to thousands of tickets. Which translates to thousands of chances to win. And there will also be lots of different ways to win!We have chances to win on-the-air, online, and on-location!
click here for more infoFAQs - DOs and DONTs
What am I allowed to bring in?
- Non-professional cameras
- Small purses and drawstring tote bags (no backpacks)
- Cash (there will not be an ATM on site)
- Blankets and lawn chairs are okay.
What’s NOT allowed?
- Moshing or body surfing
- Weapons/knives of any kind
- Illegal substances
- Outside food/drink/alcohol
- framed or large backpacks/bags/purses
- pets (other than service animals)
Will there be food or drink available at Free 4 All?
- There will be many vendors selling great food!
- There will be water and soda for sale as well.
- There will be a beer garden for those over 21.
Can I get in if I didn’t get a ticket before the show?
- Listen to 106.1 KRAB. There may be a limited amount of tickets made available day of.
How do I get VIP tickets and backstage passes?
- The only way to get your hands on those is to listen to 106.1 KRAB!
Can I leave and come back in?
- There will be NO pass outs. Once you leave, you will not be allowed back in.
Where do I park?
- Parking lot next to Sam Lynn Ballpark (just North of Stramler Park) will be available. Carpool if you can!